Wall Mounted Floating Shelves
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
DescriptionAn Elegant Couple in Every Room
The fascinating dark wood grain and the refined black color are combined in these wall shelves, which not only highlight the objects on display on them, emphasizing their beauty, but also make the surrounding environment warmer. You can create an exhibition in the living room for colorful flowers, in the kitchen for your salt and pepper containers or in the study for your beloved books.
Made of durable P2 grade MDF and sturdy iron brackets to increase stability, these wall shelves will accompany you for a long time to come, supporting family photos and ornaments from your thousand unforgettable trips.
If you are looking for a strong and refined pair of shelves, these wall shelves are here for you!
- Color: Brown Board, Black Frame
- Material: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), Iron
- Overall Size: 23.6"L x 7.9"W x 2.7"H (60 x 20 x 7 cm)
- Size of the Board: 23.6"L x 5.9"W x 0.6"H (60 x 15 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity for Each Shelf: 22 lb (10 kg)
- 2 x Wall Shelf
- 1 x Bag of Fittings
- 1 x Instructions
- Do not expose the product to strong sunlight or put it in damp environment.
- Screw driver, wall level, and hammer are required for assembly.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?