2 Wall-Mounted Bike Hanger
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Low Inventory, order soon
No Chaos, No Fatigue: Is your bike parked in the hallway, leaving you little room to pass? Or is it a struggle to go down to the basement every time to pick it up and put it back? Hang it on this set of 2 wall-mounted bike racks, it's space-saving, practical, and encourages you to use your bike more often!
Glorify Your Bike: With quality steel arms to rotate at different angles, C-shaped rubber brackets to adjust along the arms, and hook-and-loop fasteners to secure the front wheel, your bike will float on this wall bike hanger like a picture on display; safe, stable, adjacent to the wall, and won't move!
Size of Each Rack: 14.1”L x 11”W x 5.1”H (36 x 28 x 13 cm)
Weight of Each Rack: 3.7 lb (1.7 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity per Rack: 44 lb (20 kg)
2 x Bike Rack
4 x Wall Anchor
2 x Hook-and-Loop Fastener
1 x Instructions
Ensure your bicycle is balanced when hanging it up.
With an even distribution of weight, the max. static load capacity of each rack is 44 lb.
Install the bike rack on a brick or concrete wall. Do not install the product on plasterboard or drywall unless there is a wood stud behind the wall.
Do not adjust the angle of the product when it is loaded with a bike.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?