Wall Grid Photo Display
DescriptionHow to be an artist in life?
Grid panels seem like just an ordinary object to most people, but the mind of an artist can turn it into a unique photo wall decoration by creative combination of all happiness and beauty in small things.
Today, come with and find the artist in you with these unique grid panels.
Metal grid panel is not special material that seems have nothing to do with wall decoration or photo frame. However, clips and S hooks turn it into a canvas you can do anything with. As you can see, discovers the value of these simple elements and makes a creative wall decoration. And what about you? What are you going to do to personalise this canvas into your own style?
Display photos, artworks, crafts, memo, postcards, tickets, memos, add some stringed lights, or hang a few dried flowers to bring it all to life!
Show us your creativity and wonderful ideas in the reviews!
We're looking forward to hearing about them!
- Color: White
- Material: Iron
- Size of Each Panel: 16.5"L x 12.2"W (42 x 31 cm)
- Size of Hemp Cord: 39.4" (1 m)
- Product Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- 2 x Grid Panel
- 4 x S Hook
- 1 x Hemp Cord
- 20 x Clip
- 4 x Non-trace Hook
- 1 x Hammer
- 1 x Instructions
- Keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not hang overweight items on it.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?