Storage Shelf Coffee Table
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Low Inventory, order soon
Retro, Mid-Century Modern Style
There's a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular - it looks good just about anywhere. This retro coffee table can go with an eclectic range of furniture in your living room, entertainment room, office or more. With a large tabletop area and 3 asymmetrical, open access areas on the bottom shelf, you can grab whatever you need with ease. Use it as a coffee table, a cocktail table, or an accent table - it's your choice!
Our coffee table is made with P2 grade particleboard and is capable of supporting up to 110 lb (50 kg). This is perfect for your laptop, books, boardgames, and coffee or tea sets. Our canted legs, a signature of retro-style furniture, are made with solid rubberwood for even more stability.
If you like this retro-style coffee table by , be sure to match it up with others in the series!
- Color: Walnut Color
- Material: CARB P2 particle board, solid wood feet
- Size: 39.4"L x 19.7"W x 17.8"H (100 x 50 x 45 cm)
- Net weight: 30.6 lb (13.9 kg)
- Load capacity: 110 lb (50 kg)
- 1 x Coffee table
- 1 x Instructions
- Keep children away from sharp edges to avoid injury.
- Do not drag the cabinet on the floor; lift it up to move it.
- All load capacities mentioned are in a static, even condition.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?