Sleeping Bag with Hood
Find the best outdoor gears at !After a long tiring day of outdoor adventure, what you need most at night is a comfy bed to help you get fully energized and ready for the next challenge, and that is the reason that leads you to this page. Fortunately, you are in the right place! Our brand new sleeping bag features various user-friendly details which will keep you warm and cozy when you are out in the cold wilderness.Selected Material: Exterior is covered with moisture-proof coating; inner is padded with fluffy silk wadding, and the liner is made of skin-friendly polyester pongee; this sleeping bag is designed to bring you cloud-like softness and warmth.Machine Washable: For those outdoor types who travel or camp frequently, cleaning is often a headache. Now you won’t waste your time anymore because this sleeping bag is totally machine washable.Compact Size: Weighs only 2 lb and can be packed into a slim carry sack (5.9” x 9.8”); throw it to your backpack and you are ready to go.Do not wait any longer and get yourself prepared for the exciting outdoor!
Specifications:Color: GrayMaterial: Nylon, Silk wadding, Polyester PongeeSize: 86.6”L x 29.5”W (220 x 75 cm)Packed Size: 5.9” x 9.8” (Diameter x H)Product Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)Comfort Temp Range: 42-50? (6-10?)Extreme Temp: -20? (-7?)
Package Contents:1 x Sleeping Bag1 x Carry Bag1 x Compression Sack
Notes:Make sure the sleeping bag is fluffy and dry before use.In lower temperatures, it is recommended to take off your coat or jacket to accelerate the warm-up process.Zip up and turn the inside out, then machine wash on gentle cycle; air dry and avoid direct exposure to the sun.Packing method: first, roll it up to push the air out; then spread it out and stuff it into the sack starting from the bottom.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?