Quick Release Bike Stand 67"
Arrives Before Xmas
Bring the Work to You: Say goodbye to the days of doing bike repairs on the ground or using your shower rod as a makeshift repair rack. With this pro bike repair stand by , you can elevate your bike to a convenient level for easy access, making your repairs and maintenance less strenuous and more enjoyable. When you need to bring your work on the go, simply open the quick release handle, fold it up and store it in your car—it’s that easy!
Wide-Ranging Ability: This bike stand is able to hold up to 66 lb, which is perfect for a variety of road or mountain bikes. The soft plastic clamp with quick release handle will fit tubes ranging from 1-1.6 inch in size and rotates 360 degrees—ideal for the top bar or seat post. You can also raise the durable iron post anywhere from 39.8-67.3 inch H, depending on your needs or height.
Color: Black, Red
Material: Iron, Plastic
Product Size: 39.4”L x 39.4”W (100 x 100 cm)
Product Height Range: 39.8-67.3”H (101-171 cm)
Product Weight: 13.6 lb (6.2 kg)
Max. Load Capacity: 66 lb (30 kg)
1 x Bike Repair Stand
1 x Magnetic Tool Tray
1 x Instructions
When adjusting the height, don’t exceed the marked position on the tube and keep the mark unexposed.
Before moving the repair stand, please remove your bicycle.
During repair or assembly, do not move the 4 legs of this stand.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?