Modular Cube Shoe Organizer
Everything fits right here Each metal wire cube has a low profile and is built to be stronger than larger cubes, perfect to keep men's, women's and kid's shoes. You can also use this metal grid storage organizer for clothes, toys, books, tools, and more. You will have all 16 cubes conveniently at your disposal. Where can it stand? With a simple and modern design, this shelving unit is ideal for the living room, bedroom, nursery, hall, bathroom, basement or garage - it's up to you! The DIY design allows you to build your cubes any way you want to adapt your space, including to fit a sloping roof. How is it put together? Comprehensive assembly instructions are included in the delivery, or you can watch the helpful assembly video. It is important to make sure that everything is well connected and the mesh pieces are "locked in place" so that everything is stable. For this, we have included a rubber mallet in the package so you can firmly piece everything together.
- Color: Black
- Material: Iron, ABS Plastic
- Size: 35.8"L x 14.2"W x 28"H (91 x 36 x 71 cm)
- Weight: 18.1 lb (8.2 kg)
- Load Capacity of Each Cube: 22 lb (10 kg)
- 1 x Shoe Rack
- 1 x Rubber mallet (175 g)
- 2 x Anti-tip Straps
- 1 x Instructions
- This product can be assembled into different forms but only within the limit of the included parts.
- Do not place the item outdoors for extended periods of time to avoid weathering.
- Keep the round edge with the "" logo of plastic connectors facing outward during assembly.
- All mesh frame pieces should be pressed to the bottom of the connectors during assembly; after each layer is finished, firmly press each connector to make sure the wire corner reaches the bottom with no gap to add firmness to the structure.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?