Interlocking Metal Wire Organizer
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Hold All, Tall or Short
Let’s face it, everybody has many different miscellaneous items that must go somewhere. A customizable storage organizer should be at the top of your list. With 3 additional divider grid panels, you can freely choose the position to mount them. You will get both tall and short cubes for pillows, books, vinyl, and more, making you feel super organized and giving you a breath of fresh air.
One for All Purpose
Use it in the closet as an organizer for T-shirts and bags, in the kid’s room as a storage unit to stow toys scattered around, or in the entryway as a shoe rack; this versatile shelving unit is always in full play.
- Color: White
- Material: Iron, ABS Plastic, PP Plastic
- Product Size: 32.7"L x 12.2"W x 36.6"H (83 x 31 x 93 cm)
- Product Weight: 13.4 lb (6.1 kg)
- Load Capacity of Each Cube: 22 lb (10 kg)
- 17 x Wire Grid Panel (15.7” x 11.8”)
- 9 x Wire Grid Panel (11.8” x 11.8”)
- 26 x ABS Plastic Connector
- 14 x Small Hook
- 1 x Rubber Mallet
- 2 x Anti-tip Strap
- 1 x Instructions
- Do not keep the item outdoors for extended periods of time to avoid weathering.
- Keep the edges with a "Down" label downward so that the divider grid panel can be properly mounted in the middle.
- Keep the side with “” logo of plastic connectors facing outward during assembly.
- All plastic sheets should be pressed to the bottom during assembly, after each layer is finished, firmly press each connector to make sure the wire corner reaches the bottom with no gap to add firmness.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?