Grid Shelf Garment Rack
If your clothes are piling on a chair, shoes scattered around the floor, and bags are without a real designated place, then this 3-in-1 clothes rack is worth a shot. Clothes Rack, Shoe Organizer, and Hanger All in One It’s not just a coat rack! Yes, you can hang your clothes, trousers, and shirts on the clothes rail to prevent any wrinkles and keep them at hand. But that’s not all! You can attach the 2 hooks included in the package for your bags and scarves to the top lattice, while you can also store your shoes and baskets on the bottom iron mesh shelf. Where to Put It? This modernly designed coat rack brings a romantic touch to your bedroom, entrance, and even to your clothing store. Don’t worry about the floor being uneven, you can use the adjustable feet to make it stable on smooth surfaces. Don't wait any longer, highlight your clothes with this poetic design garment rack in the Eiffel Tower design!
- Color: Matte Black
- Material: Iron
- Size: 37”L x 15. 9”W x 64. 6”H (94 x 40. 5 x 164 cm)
- Weight: 10. 6 lb (4. 8 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity for Hanging Rod: 110 lb (50 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity for Bottom Shelf: 33 lb (15 kg)
- 1 x Clothes Rack
- 1 x Accessory Kit
- 1 x Instructions
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?