Grey Log Rack Cover
Description"It is next to impossible to start a fire with wet, insect-eaten firewood, so keep your firewood in dry good condition will be essential. Our log rack cover is well designed to protect your firewood against all the elements, and its beige brown color will nicely blends in with your yards.
Made of durable fabric with waterproof PVC coating, this log cover performs excellently in years of outdoor use. The adjustable elastic hem cord with a toggle fits tightly around the bottom of the log rack. The 4 easy-to-use buckled straps secure the log cover over the wheels/legs on windy days. Designed with 6 pairs of hook-and-loop fasteners, the front panel can be easily opened and closed to load and unload the logs. Moreover, the cover can be easily folded for space-saving storage.
- Material: Durable Polyester Fabric, Thicker PVC Coating
- Color: Gray
- Ready to Use: YES
- Water Resistance: YES
- Product Size: 48""L x 42""H x 24""W (122 x 107 x 61cm)
- Product Weight: 5.75lb (2.61kg)
- 1 x Log Rack Cover
- 1 x Instruction
- For daily maintenance, please use soft hair brush. No machines wash or dry clean.
- The cover is not designed to cover the entire wheels or leg bottoms.
- The cover is not fireproof; please keep it away from open flame and other sources of ignition."
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?