Fluid Bike Trainer Stand
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Forget About the Weather. You’re in Charge: You get yourself up every morning with one goal in mind: today, I'm going to give it my all. You get dressed, put on your shoes, and open the front door to see cloudy skies, puddles on the road, and rain falling sideways.
"No worries…," you say. "I have an indoor bike trainer!" You're one of the smart ones. You don't let a little rain and bad weather get in the way of your path towards fitness and glory. You conquer the day, no matter what it throws at you.
In one simple step, you have your road bike set up on the indoor trainer.
With progressive fluid resistance levels, you give yourself a road-like experience in the comfort of your own living room. The smooth roller and flywheel let you exercise without waking up loved ones or too-close-for-comfort neighbors you don't want glaring at you the next time you see them. The included front wheel riser keeps you pointed in the right direction.
When you have the indoor bike trainer stand from , the weather doesn't get to dictate your exercise. You do.
Opened Size: 27.6"L x 22"W x 16.5"H (70 x 56 x 42 cm)
Folded Size: 18.5"L x 8.7"W x 20"H (47 x 22 x 51 cm)
Product Weight: 21.6 lb (9.8 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity: 220.5 lb (100 kg)
1 x Fluid Bike Trainer Stand
1 x Front Wheel Riser
1 x Instructions
Ensure your bike is securely mounted on the trainer before use.
Never touch the tire or resistance wheel of the trainer during use.
Never let go of the handlebars of the bicycle during use.
Keep the trainer stand away from kids and pets for safety.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?