Floating Shelving Ledge
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Sometimes new living ideas don't need to involve big changes. Often, even small adjustments can give a room a more personal look and individual flair. Personality and individuality can be achieved, for example, with this set of 2 floating shelves, letting you impressively present your most beautiful snapshots. A Space-Saving Alternative for All Your Rooms The sturdy suspended shelving units can withstand items up to 11 lb each. Thanks to their discreet appearance and elegant matte finish, they can fit into a wide variety of rooms. In the bathroom you can have space for perfume or lotions, in the office for your certificates, or in the kitchen for spices, oils and cookbooks. All of your items are well protected against falling down because the shelves have a raised edge in the front. Upgrade unused walls with this set of 2 wall shelves and make your home even more attractive. By the way, another set with shorter strips offers additional room for creative ideas. Take a look at the other shelves from .
- Color: White
- Material: E1 MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), Flat Lacquered
- Size of One Shelf: 23.6”L x 3.9”W x 2/ 0.8”H/ Front (60 x 10 x 5/2 cm)
- Product Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
- Max. Load Capacity per Shelf on Drywall: 11 lb (5 kg)
- 2 x Floating Shelf
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x Instructions
- For the assembly you need a drill, a level and a hammer.
- The included expansion bolts should be used exclusively for mounting on drywall.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?