DIY Plastic Storage Organizer
The 12-cube plastic DIY shoe rack organizer is carefully designed and finely crafted with selected ABS connectors PP plastic panels. The DIY feature allows you assemble it into different shapes to fit for different place
Keep your shoes well organized instead of scattering them around and making yourself embarrassed when having visitors. It's a great storage cabinet for your doorway, entryway and closet. We also provide 2 sets anchors to prevent shoe rack tip-over injury
- Color: Black Panels, White Doors
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Material: ABS connector, PP plastic panel and Rust-proof iron frame
- Size for Each Cube: 17.7” x 13.8” x 6.7” (45 x 35 x 17 cm)
- Overall Size: 37.1” x 14.2” x 41.7” (94 x 36x 106 cm)
- Weight: 21.8lbs (9.88 kg)
- 14pcs A1 Panels: 17.7” x 13.8” / 45 x 35cm (L x W)
- 18pcs A2 Panels: 13.8” x 6.7” / 35 x 17cm (L x W)
- 12pcs A3 Panels: 17.7” x 6.7” / 45 x 17cm (L x W)
- 12pcs doors: 17.7” x 6.7” / 45 x 17cm (L x W)
- 42pcs Connectors: 1.38’’ / 3.5cm (Diameter)
- 2 Sets Anchors
- 1pc Hammer
- 1 x Shoe Rack
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Wooden Hammer
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?