Ceramic Plant Pot Ribbed
Details of: Ceramic Plant Pot
- Show off Your Green Thumb in Style: Enhance the beauty of your flowers and plants with this ceramic planter. Defined by vertical lines and soothing white color, this indoor flower pot is easy on the eyes and brings an elegant touch to your home
- Fine Material, Finely Built: This planter tends to last over the years (barring accidental breakages!)—as it’s made of strong ceramic and built with multiple strict processes, offering a durable abode for various plants, from succulents to a peace lily
- Good for Roots, and You: Hi there, plant moms and dads. This planter pot, coming with a drainage hole and a matching saucer, not only offers ventilation for plants to breathe freely and happily, but catches excess water to prevent damage to your furniture
- Easy Cleaning? Yes! Tired of dirty marks on the surface of your flower pots when growing plants? This 6.1” ceramic planter with a smooth glazed surface makes it east-to-clean. You just need to wipe it down with a wet cloth. Easy!
- Gift That They’ll Totally L-O-V-E: Make it a housewarming gift for friends to match their new home’s aesthetic, or a gift for your cheery daisies to thank it for the grace it brings, or a just-because gift to treat yourself
A Soothing Sight for Your Home: Indoor greenery already injects color and freshness into your living room, office, or bedroom, but this ceramic pot with its aesthetic look will turn your space into a lively, beautiful sight and take it to the next level.
Other Feel-Good Reasons: This 6.1” indoor planter fits both medium and small plants. Made of durable ceramic, it’s designed to offer a wonderful abode for your beloved flowers and plants. Also, a drainage hole, removable plug, and matching saucer are here for you to help keep your plants really thriving.
Pot Overall Size: 6.1”Dia. x 7.1”H (15.5 x 18 cm)
Height of the Pot Without the Tray: 5.5” (14 cm)
Height of the Tray: 1” (2.5 cm)
Product Weight: 4.1 lb (1.85 kg)
1 x Ceramic Plant Pot
The product doesn’t include any plant or plant stand.
The product is made of ceramic, handle with care.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments for your Furniture:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
"Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses."
Where is Free Shipping for?
Yes we ship for Free to Lower 48 States (USA). We now offer shipping to Canada, please contact us for a quote email@example.com.
How is My Order Being Shipped? -
We know that once you have placed an order with us, you want to receive it as quickly as possible, so we use the best delivery companies in North America. When shipping your order, we will use one of 2 different shipping methods: Ground Shipping or Truck Freight shipping services.
The ship method of the items on your order will be visible on your order confirmation, please refer to this if you’re not sure how your order is being shipped to you so you know what to expect on delivery.
Tracking details providing you with your shipment and delivery details will be emailed to you once your product ships out. These tracking details allow you to see which carrier will be delivering your item and will confirm the type of delivery it will be as well as track the progress of your order while it is in transit to you.
When Will My Order Arrive?-
Estimated Transit Times:
Ground Shipments: 1-7 business days
Truck Freight / Curbside: 1-14 business days
If you need delivery to Hawaii please email us for a quote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does Delivery Work?
Ground and basic threshold shipments will not generally have paperwork to sign. Simply accept the delivery and contact us as soon as possible, preferably within 48 hours, if you notice any problems with your order.
For White Glove and Back of Truck Shipments, please ensure you fully inspect all packages upon delivery. Should there be clear damage to both the packaging/product, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging (no matter how minor), please take a moment to open the packaging and inspect the product. In the event the product is also damaged, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons. Naturally, should the item be in good condition, please accept delivery as normal.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging, and the carrier will not allow you to open and inspect the product, please note the packaging damage on the carrier’s paperwork and accept the order. Upon inspection, if the product is also damaged, please contact us within 48 business hours of receipt.
If you have any questions about shipping, before or after placing an order, our Customer Service department is here to help. Please email us at email@example.com
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada at this time.
If you have any concerns about your order, before or after delivery, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery to a business address
For ground shipments (USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL), delivery to a business address will be carried out during normal business hours from Monday to Friday only. A signature will be requested on delivery, however, the carrier is not required to match the signature to the name on the package.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?