Blue Stripes Sleeping Bag
Enjoy Maximum Comfort: Our 33.1” wide sleeping bag is more spacious than others. The 300 g/? silk wadding doesn’t bunch up or lose its shape easily, remaining comfortable and conveniently machine washable. The stitching keeps the padding still while you move around inside.How Do You Prefer to Sleep? All wrapped up? With this sleeping bag, you can completely close the double zippers, tighten the hood and attach the hook-and-loop fastener to keep it closed. Like to keep your feet outside? No problem! Just open the bottom zipper to keep you cool.Get the Outdoor Gear You’re Looking for at : is dedicated to your satisfaction with this sleeping bag, both before and after your purchase. Don’t wait any longer and get yourself prepared for the exciting great outdoors!
Specifications:Color: Blue, Dark GrayMaterial: Polyester, Silk Wadding, MicrofiberUnrolled Size: 86.6” x 33.1” (220 x 84 cm)Rolled Size: 11”Dia. x 17.3”H (28 x 44 cm)Product Weight: 4.3 lb (1.95 kg)Comfortable Temp Range: 41-59°F (5-15°C)
Package Contents:1 x Sleeping Bag1 x Compression Bag
Notes:It is recommended to buy a sleeping bag with a lower temperature rating than the predicted temperature at the location you will be. For example, if you will be in a 32°F environment, you should choose a sleeping bag with a usable temp of 27°F or 23°F as a precaution.It is recommended to use the sleeping bag together with a tent and floor mat; don't rest directly on the ground.Before using, it is recommended to shake the sleeping bag to make it fluffy.When taking out of storage, please clean the sleeping bag before use. If the sleeping bag is wet, please dry it first. When storing, first squeeze out the internal air, then roll it up from the bottom.In order to maintain warmth, sleeping bags should avoid frequent washing. If it is not extremely dirty, it is recommended to wipe clean with a wet towel first.Due to the light or monitor difference, the color may vary slightly from the product pictured.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?