Blue Outdoor Lounge Chairs
Headrest: Give your neck the much-needed support and relieve fatigue. Comfy Seat: Made with quality synthetic fabric that’s durable and wear-resistant. Powder-Coated Iron Tubes: Weatherproof, water- and rust-resistant. Lock Mechanism: Adjust the back to the desired position and lock it in place. Tips: Sit on the chair, tilt to the desired angle, and then lock the back. Before getting up from the chair, loosen the knob first. Comfort in Mind: For soaking up some sun poolside or catching some fresh air in the shade, this set of 2 zero gravity chairs goes the extra mile for ultimate comfort. Lay back on its ergonomically designed seat, lock it in place, and enjoy that weightless, whole-body relaxation. Quality Will Impress: Built with an iron frame and synthetic fabric, each lounge chair is sturdy and can hold up to 300 lb while remaining durable for the ages. To make it more practical, it comes with an adjustable headrest to fit your height and a large cup holder to hold beverages and phones.
Material: Iron, Synthetic Fabric, Foam, PP Plastic
Seating Position: 32.5”L x 25”W x 44”H (82.5 x 63.5 x 111.7 cm)
Lying Position: 63”L x 25”W x 31”H (160 x 63.5 x 78.8 cm)
Folded Size: 38” x 25” (96 x 63.5 cm)
Total Product Weight: 33.7 lb (15.3 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity per Chair: 300 lb (136 kg)
2 x Zero Gravity Chair
Don’t exceed the chair’s weight limit of 300 lb.
Avoid exposure to rain; store the chairs away when out of use.
Open the chair fully before you sit on it for safety.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?