Baxton Studio Yashiya Mid-century Retro Modern Light Beige Fabric Upholstered Rocking Chair
In-Stock & Ready to Ship
Inspired by mid-century modern design, the Yashiya rocking chair has blended the retro feel of a vintage upholstered rocking chair with the quality, made-to-last design you'd expect from a modern piece of furniture. The result is our exclusive Yashiya Rocking Chair. Featuring polyester fabric in light beige and a sturdy wood frame in a beautiful walnut finishing, this retro rocking chair feels right at home in a nursery, living room or any shared space. High back contoured design and ergonomic arm height add more charms to this piece. The Yashiya looks smart, modern, but comfortable can be a good rocking chair for nursery during middle of the night feedings and yet a pretty piece of furniture to accent the room. Made in Malaysia, the Yashiya requires assembly.
Natural raw materials used for construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
Dimensions: 37.25" High x 26.13" Wide x 37.25" Deep; Seating Dimensions: 19.89" High (from Floor) x 20.67" Wide x 18.92" Deep; Arm Height: 6.63" High; From Floor to top of arms: 25.74" High
Shipping dimension: 34.32'' Length x 33.15'' width x 26.72'' Height
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?