9 Cube DIY Cabinet
Included plastic door hooks
Quality plastic door hooks to help close the doors easily .Combine the units into various shapes to fit your needs, giving you a creative and unique space!
Each plastic rack from is designed with an anti-tipping device to fix the item to the wall.
The 4 corners of the plastic sheets adopt iron wire concave design, so the sheets and connector are tightly connected with less gap between them.
Includes Rubber Mallet
Quality steel mallet to help assemble the item easily, with an extended period of service life, it can be kept as an essential tool in the house.
- Color: White
- Material: PP Plastic Sheets with Metal Wire Frame, ABS Connectors
- Product Size: 36.6"L x 12.2"W x 36.6"H (93 x 31 x 93cm)
- Size of Individual Plastic Sheet: 11.8" x 11.8" (30 x 30cm)
- Weight: 14.96lbs (6.8kg)
- The Max. Load Capacity of Each Cube: 10lbs (4.54kg)
- 34 x White semi-transparent sheets (11.8" x 11.8")
- 9 x White semi-transparent door panels (11.8" x 11.8")
- 34 x Black ABS plastic connectors
- 1 x Rubber mallet (0.385lbs)
- 2 x Anti-toppling fittings
- 1 x Instruction (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
- Do not place the item outdoors for extended periods of time to avoid weathering.
- Keep round edge with "" logo of plastic connectors facing outward during assembly.
- All plastic sheets should be pressed to the bottom during assembly, after each layer is finished, firmly press each connector to make sure the wire corner reaches the bottom with no gap to add firmness.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?