8 Cubes Organizer Unit
DescriptionThe 8-cube storage organizer can hold lots of items, such as books, shoes, kids toys and folding clothes and more. It will keep your bedroom, hallway or mudroom well-organized, clean and free from dust or water.
The optional functionality allows you to DIY your favorite pattern of the organizer. For large items, you could create deeper slots by removing one or two layers. Made from PP plastic panels, rust-proof metal frame and ABS connectors, the storage organizer is also sturdy. The simple design will easily match other furniture no matter where you place it.
- Color: Semi-Transparent White
- Material: PP Plastic Panel, ABS Connector, Rust-Proof Metal Frame
- Each Cube Size: 14.2''L x 12.2''W x 6.7''H (36 x 31 x 17 cm)
- Product Overall Size: 29.2''L x 12.2''W x 28.7''H (75 x 31.8 x 73 cm)
- Product Weight: 6.7 Ib (3 kg)
- 10 x Plastic Sheet 13.8''L x 11.8''W (35 x 30 cm)
- 12 x Plastic Sheet 11.8''L x 6.7" W (30 x 17 cm)
- 8 x Plastic Sheet 13.8''L x 6.7''W (35 x 17 cm)
- 30 x ABS Connector
- 2 x Anchor
- 1 x Hammer
- 1 x Instructions
- Insert the wires into connectors completely, and press the connectors firmly after each layer is assembled to reduce the gap and increase stability.
- The sheets are made of soft plastic. Do not use it for storing overweight items.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?