6 Tiers Cube Organizer
Stability Above Everything: The PP plastic sheets are tightly locked in place by quality ABS connectors for firm support, allowing each shelf to hold up to 11 lb of clothes or shoes. Two anti-tip straps are included to give your collection a safe perch.
Assembly Is a No-Brainer:
Honestly, the assembly of this cube organizer is as easy as building blocks. Simply insert the panels into the slots of the connectors, tap with the included small mallet, snap the hooks with a click, and fix the dividers as needed. You will finish it before you know it.
- Colour: Translucent White
- Material: PP Plastic Sheets with Metal Wire Frame, ABS Plastic Connectors
- Product Size: 48.4"L x 12.2"W x 36.6"H (123 x 31 x 93 cm)
- Weight: 17 lb (7.7 kg)
- Static Load Capacity of Each Cube: 11 lb (5 kg)
- 30 x Plastic Sheet (15.7" x 11.8")
- 13 x Plastic Sheet (11.8" x 11.8")
- 34 x ABS Plastic Connector
- 12 x Single Hook
- 12 x Double Hook
- 1 x Rubber Mallet
- 2 x Anti-Tip Strap
- 1 x Instructions
- This product can be assembled into different shapes but only within the limit of the included parts.
- Keep small accessories out of reach of children to avoid any potential danger.
- During assembly, please make sure the corners of the sheets are inserted into the bottom of the connectors entirely to ensure stability.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments for your Furniture:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
"Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses."
Where is Free Shipping for?
Yes we ship for Free to Lower 48 States (USA). We now offer shipping to Canada, please contact us for a quote email@example.com.
How is My Order Being Shipped? -
We know that once you have placed an order with us, you want to receive it as quickly as possible, so we use the best delivery companies in North America. When shipping your order, we will use one of 2 different shipping methods: Ground Shipping or Truck Freight shipping services.
The ship method of the items on your order will be visible on your order confirmation, please refer to this if you’re not sure how your order is being shipped to you so you know what to expect on delivery.
Tracking details providing you with your shipment and delivery details will be emailed to you once your product ships out. These tracking details allow you to see which carrier will be delivering your item and will confirm the type of delivery it will be as well as track the progress of your order while it is in transit to you.
When Will My Order Arrive?-
Estimated Transit Times:
Ground Shipments: 1-7 business days
Truck Freight / Curbside: 1-14 business days
If you need delivery to Hawaii please email us for a quote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does Delivery Work?
Ground and basic threshold shipments will not generally have paperwork to sign. Simply accept the delivery and contact us as soon as possible, preferably within 48 hours, if you notice any problems with your order.
For White Glove and Back of Truck Shipments, please ensure you fully inspect all packages upon delivery. Should there be clear damage to both the packaging/product, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging (no matter how minor), please take a moment to open the packaging and inspect the product. In the event the product is also damaged, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons. Naturally, should the item be in good condition, please accept delivery as normal.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging, and the carrier will not allow you to open and inspect the product, please note the packaging damage on the carrier’s paperwork and accept the order. Upon inspection, if the product is also damaged, please contact us within 48 business hours of receipt.
If you have any questions about shipping, before or after placing an order, our Customer Service department is here to help. Please email us at email@example.com
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada at this time.
If you have any concerns about your order, before or after delivery, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery to a business address
For ground shipments (USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL), delivery to a business address will be carried out during normal business hours from Monday to Friday only. A signature will be requested on delivery, however, the carrier is not required to match the signature to the name on the package.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?