20 Cube Modular Rack, White
One for All Purpose Use it in your walk-in closet as an organizer for bags, in the playroom as a storage unit to stow toys scattered around, or under the stairs as a shoe rack; this versatile shelving unit is always in full play. Also Ideal for Small Items No need to worry about whether small items will fall through the grids, as 20 plastic shelf liners are provided to offer support for items with a small footprint. With a flat surface, your keys, photo frames, and pens can all find their places here. Easy to Assemble Just like when using building blocks when you were small, simply connect the mesh frames with the plastic connectors, and you will set it up before you know it.
- Color: White - Material: Iron, ABS Plastic, PP Plastic
- Product Size: 48. 4"L x 12. 2"W x 60. 2"H (123 x 31 x 153 cm)
- Size of Each Cube: 11. 8"L x 11. 8"W x 11. 8"H (30 x 30 x 30 cm)
- Product Weight: 29. 8 lb (13. 5 kg)
- Load Capacity of Each Cube: 22 lb (10 kg)
- 69 x Wire Grid Panel
- 60 x ABS Plastic Connector
- 20 x Shelf Liner
- 1 x Rubber Mallet
- 2 x Anti-tip Strap
- 1 x Instructions
- This product can be assembled into different shapes but only within the limit of the included parts.
- The product is suitable for storage boxes with a max. size of 11" x 11" x 11".
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?