2-Tier Printer Stand
Where Do You Put Your Printer? On the table top? Or on the floor? When you find yourself having no space to set your office supplies close by, or trying hard to bend down and get your copies, it’s time to create your printer its own little corner with a printer stand. Printer up Top, Papers Below: Put the printer on the top, and store paper, ink, and other supplies on the metal shelf so they are always at hand when needed. The metal shelf of the printer stand is height-adjustable to fit items of different heights. Printer Stand on Wheels: Featuring a compact size and 4 wheels, you can roll this mobile rack around when you need it or hide it under the desk to get it out of the way. 2 wheels are lockable so it’s easy to keep it in place.
Specifications: Color: Black Material: Metal, Particleboard Product Size: 16.1”L x 12.2”W x 15”H (41 x 31 x 38 cm) Product Weight: 6.8 lb (3.1 kg) Max. Static Load Capacity of Wooden Top: 66 lb (30 kg) Max. Static Load Capacity of Metal Shelf: 44 lb (20 kg) Package Contents: 1 x Printer Stand 1 x Instructions Notes: When assembling the plastic clips, keep the “TOP” arrow facing upwards. After assembly, check the clips and make sure they don’t move up and down. Click the plastic clips precisely on the notches to make sure each shelf is at a horizontal level. When assembling the shelves, tap the corners of each shelf with a mallet to ensure stability. Do not put overweight items on the product.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?