Retro 2-Tier Bookcase
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Arrives Before Xmas
Retro, Mid-Century Modern Style
There's a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular - it looks good just about anywhere. This bookcase can go with an eclectic style of furniture in your living room, study, office or more. Featuring 2 shelving areas and 2 easy, push-to-open doors revealing even more storage, you can grab your books with ease.
Our bookshelf is made with P2 grade particleboard and is capable of supporting up to 110 lbs (50 kg). This is perfect for supporting your favorite books, games, plants, decorations and more. Our canted legs, a signature of retro-style furniture, are made with solid rubberwood for even more stability.
If you like this retro-style coffee table by , be sure to match it up with others in the series!
- Color: Brown
- Material: CARB P2 particleboard, solid wood feet
- Size: 23.7"L x 11.9"W x 47.3"H (60 x 30 x 120 cm)
- Net weight: 37 lb (16.8 kg)
- Load capacity: 110 lb (50 kg)
- 1 x Storage cabinet
- 1 x Instructions
- Keep children away from sharp edges to avoid injury.
- Do not drag the cabinet on the floor; lift it up to move it.
- Do not press on the cabinet doors too hard.
- Children should only use the bookcase with adult supervision.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?