Open Drawer Side Table
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Descriptioncaters to today's home designers & DIY decorators by providing them with premium quality furniture selections that embody modernism with a vintage twist. Our open front end table is a piece that has everyone obsessing!
VINTAGE CHARM exudes from the allure of our wood look end table. The dark colors make a statement when added to rooms with a coastal, woodsy or ultra glam finish.
DEPENDABLY CRAFTED from extra strong chipboard & equipped with iron legs, the end table delivers the reliability you desire. It's super tough, so it withstands wear.
Enhanced with rounded edges & a smooth top, this vintage side table is uniquely STACKABLE. That's right. You can display just one or stack on another to create a stacked chest or a bookshelf.
Given its VERSATILITY, our side table can be used in a variety of ways at home or at the office. Use it as side table in a kid's room or guest room, use it as a small coffee table in your living room, sitting room or family room OR use it as an end table when decorating a reception lounge, waiting room or reading nook.
Decorating, updating or renovating? If so, you don't want to delay. Order your side table today!
- Color: Black, Vintage
- Material: Iron Tubing, P2 Grade Chipboard
- Product Size: 16.5"L x 13.7"W x 20.5"H (42 x 35 x 52 cm)
- Inner Size of Open Compartment: 15.4"L x 13.2"W x 7.1"H (39 x 33.5 x 18 cm)
- Net Weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
- Gross Weight: 19.36 lbs (8.8 kg)
- 1 x Side Table
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Assembly Tool
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and damp area. Keep the product away from sharp objects.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?