Metal Handles Console Table
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Low Inventory, order soon
DescriptionThe Console Table for You
Whether you've just moved into your first apartment or are looking to revitalize your living room to a modern-yet-classic style, this industrial console table by has you covered.
- The engineered wood with a rustic brown veneer and black iron frame give this industrial console table a look that easily matches a variety of interior decor styles.
- With 2 drawers between 2 shelves, there's plenty of room for storing all your go-to entryway necessities or hallway decor, up to 110 lb (max. static load capacity).
- Cross braces on the side of the frame enhance stability, while the adjustable feet on the bottom help you account for slightly uneven floors.
- The included anti-tip kit lets you secure the table to the wall, making for a safer home-particularly ideal for those with curious little ones running about.
If you have any questions about this console table, feel free to contact us at any point-we're here to help!
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Particleboard, Metal, Zinc Alloy
- Product Size: 39.4"L x 13.8"W x 31.5"H (100 x 35 x 80 cm)
- Product Weight: 46.6 lb (21.2 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity: 110 lb (50 kg)
- 1 x Console Table
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Anti-Tip Kit
- 1 x Instructions
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight or a damp environment for an extended period of time.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?