Industrial Floor Standing Cabinet
Some rustic here, some industrial design there.
The style of this small storage cabinet can be described as a composition of an iron frame inherent in the hip industrial style and precisely crafted rustic engineered wood boards. A very special touch is provided by the unique slat door, which arouses curiosity about what lies behind it.
The result is a uniform appearance and a piece of furniture that is robust, attractive, and functional at the same time.
Ready for Big Use
The 14.6"L x 11.8"W x 31.9"H piece of furniture, whose surface can be loaded with 66 lb, is suitable for the following applications:
- Living Room: This small standing shelf offers a little more storage space in the sofa corner for a bowl of fruit or small decorative elements. Or, place a pot of ivy and a picture frame on the smooth rustic surface.
- Kitchen: Many kitchens do not have much space. This compact cupboard with two open shelves nestles perfectly next to your sideboard and provides additional storage space for spices, crockery, or recipe books.
- Hallway: The versatile cabinet can also be used in the entrance area as a key tray or a practical telephone table.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Particleboard, Metal
- Product Size: 14.6"L x 11.8"W x 31.9"H (37 x 30 x 81 cm)
- Product Weight: 24.5 lb (11.1 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity:
Top Shelf: 66 lb (30 kg)
Open Shelf: 44 lb (20 kg)
Inner Shelf: 33 lb (15 kg)
Inner Bottom Level: 33 lb (15 kg)
- Quantity of Inner shelves: 1 (3 heights adjustable)
- 1 x Storage Cabinet
- 1 x Accessory Kit (Assembly Tool Included)
- 1 x Instructions
- Please don't expose the product to direct sunlight or place it in a damp environment.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?