Bike Cargo Rack 26"-29"
In-Stock & Ships in 2-3 days
Low Inventory, order soon
For long bike tours, car-free living, die-hard bike commuting, running small errands around the neighborhood, or just carrying gear in an efficient way to avoid a sweaty back, bike cargo rack comes in handy. Increase your hauling capacity and add versatility to your bike with its high strength and sturdy construction.
Touring cyclists will like to check out these features:
TIG-welded, anodized aluminum alloy frame, tough and lightweight.
3 triangulated stays instead of 2 to better steady the load.
Carries up to 55 lb of heavy top and side loads.
The height is adjustable to fit 26” to 29” frames.
Non-disc brakes adaptable, mounting holes near the seat stays are required to attach the rack.
Fender splash guard for wet conditions.
Anti-loosening, anti-rust stainless steel screws for better performance.
Quality wrench and Allen key are included to facilitate assembly.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Product Size: 13.8''L x 5.1''W x (13''-13.8'')H ( 35 x 12.9 x 33 - 35 cm)
Product Weight: 2.2 lb (0.98 kg)
Max. Load Capacity: 55 lb (25 kg)
1 x Bike Rear Rack
1 x Instructions
1 x Wrench
1 x Allen Key
The maximum load capacity of the product under evenly distributed weight is 55 lb; don't place overweight things on it.
Always stay aware of road conditions and riding safety after the product is loaded.
The rack cannot be loaded with a passenger, children, or any kind of child seat.
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?