Baxton Studio Edouard French Provincial Style White Wash Distressed Wood and Grey Two-tone 2-drawer Console Table
In-Stock & Ready to Ship
Rustic, country-farmhouse pieces like the Edouard console table work to create a homely atmosphere. Crafted from richly textured reclaimed Mindi wood in oak finishing, the lower part of the table is hand-painted in a fresh shade of light grey with a distressed effect to give it that beautiful timeworn look while the table top remains as weathered oak finishing for a two-tone effect. Its solid top has an enduring quality, with beveled edges for extra detail and a bleached finish for added rusticity. Place at the entryway, living room or even in bedroom for a cute and compact look. You could it as a petite console table in a hallway or kitchen, storing away everyday necessities in its two drawers with its antiqued brass-effect handles. Thanks to the stately look of its fluted legs, the Edouard will add a dignified air to any interior. Made in Indonesia, the one-drawer console table requires assembly.
Natural raw materials used for construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
Dimensions: 31.2" High x 46.8" Wide x 11.7" Long; Drawers (Left/Right): 3.9" High x 16.97" Wide x 8.97" Long; Shelves: 0.7" High x 45.24" Wide x 10.8" Long;
Shipping dimension: 48.36'' Length x13.26'' width x 12.09'' Height
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Pay with Shop Pay Installments when you check out
To pay with Shop Pay Installments:
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Q:What are your shipping times?
A:On Average your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Q:What's your refund policy?